quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2020

On the street 4

I entered 4th street, the street that everyone feared,
 I wanted to try,
 feed the soul,
 the eyes,
 the body?
 I wanted to know if there were angels or demons there,
 and feed on the desire that enchants me,
 I went slowly walking through the darkness of the street,
 yes she had little light,
 and many eyes watching you.
 And it was necessary to go after the light that suits you.
 I discovered desires that I never believed to find on this planet,
 and I felt happy,
 until then, they were wishes that seemed to be out of this world,
 I felt like I was from another world,
 but there I felt happy,
 Down the street that everyone feared,
 we discover that love is the people who make it,
 that idealizes it,
 that builds and destroys it,
 who smiles or cries,
 who learns or unlearns,
 who really loves or pretends to love.
 On 4th street, everyone discovers their desire to love.

 Fabrizzio Nascioli

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário